Share this content on Facebook!
01 Mar 2015

The 55-year-old music mogul - who put the group together on 'The X Factor' in 2010 - is happy for Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson to work on other projects, as long as it is just "on the side" and doesn't affect their main job as part of the chart-topping boy band. Speaking at Wednesday night's BRIT Awards with MasterCard, he told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "You can't knock what One Direction are doing. They're making great records and I think that's why they're still so popular. "I hear speculation all the time that they're going solo. My advice is they should stay together but still do things they want as a little bit on the side." Earlier in the evening, Simon was on hand to collect the 'Steal My Girl' hitmaker's award for British Artist Video of the Year for 'You and I', after touring commitments meant the band were currently in Japan.
For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://www.bostonherald.com/entertainment/music/music_news/2015/02/simon_cowell_one_direction_can_go_solo

Blackphone now has one owner, $50 million in new funds | Digital Trends

Silent Circle co-founded the Blackphone project with Geeksphone, a Spanish smartphone hardware company, in a joint venture called SGP Technologies. Under terms that were not disclosed, Silent Circle has reached a deal set to close this week that will give it 100 percent ownership stake in SGP Technologies, including the Blackphone project. Related: Grab your popcorn: Blackphone and BlackBerry are having a little spat Along with its buyout agreement with Geeksphone, Silent Circle announced that it has raised approximately $50 million in a private, common equity round to help the company step into what it calls its second stage of growth. Just under a year ago, we introduced Blackphone at Mobile World Congress , said Mike Janke, co-founder and executive chairman of Silent Circles board.
For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/blackphone-is-now-under-one-companys-direction-flush-with-50-million-in-new-funds/



Comments

There isn't any comment in this page yet!

Do you want to be the first commenter?


New Comment

Full Name:
E-Mail Address:
Your website (if exists):
Your Comment:
Security code: